Friday, November 30, 2007

A very good omen....

I spent the better part of my morning today trying to figure out why three out of our four XM Satelitte radio subscriptions no longer worked. The process involved several phone calls back and forth and while they put you on hold they play holiday music samples for you from their radio stations. The first time I was put on hold I heard Bruce Springsteen's 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'. The second time I was put on hold (yes there were several calls made) I heard Mariah Careys holiday hit 'All I Want For Christmas is You'.
I for one choose to take this as a sign that tomorrow will be the official kick off of what I can only imagine will be the most amazing Christmas season ever.
No for real. Good things are coming. I can just feel it:)

2 comments:

  1. How was your Thanksgiving? What did you give thanks for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave thanks that I have such an awesome Aunt :)

    ReplyDelete