Monday, January 7, 2008

2k8: go BIG or go HOME

Happy New Year to all! I realize that I am about a week late with that sentiment but hey you know better late than never :) The New Year always seems like such a clean slate. The chance to start over and make everything better. I personally no longer believe in resolutions exactly but instead the idea of adapting a mentality for the year. Mine this year is to 'go big or go home'. If you know that you are not going to be able to put yourself totally into something than you should not bother at all. It is actually alarmingly motivational especially when chanted mantra style over and over. It also seems to be the mantra of the Catering Company this year with many changes and developments in the works. Craig and Laura are getting ready to attend the Special Events conference in Atlanta and I have no doubt that they will return full of amazing ideas and new things to do and try. I am excited about the challenges that changing our office will bring and I cannot wait to watch the chicken shack blossom into a major contender in the Williamsburg food scene. We are currently working on t-shirts:) How cool would it be if someday you were walking down the street and amidst the see of Hard Rock Cafe t-shirts you caught sight of a Spitfire Rotisserie tee on a tourist. I can totally see it happening. Anyways there is much to look forward to and I for one am ready. I hope you all had an amazing New Years and are settling in to what I have no doubt will be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment