Monday, February 18, 2008

Eww rude *sigh*

So despite all previous pledges I have once again been neglecting my blogging community. I really do apologize for a complete and total lack of updates but I have been v.v. busy trying to make 2008 an amazing year and so far it is working :)
We have been actually really busy around ye olde Catering Company this winter, we recently held a very successful tasting at the William and Mary Alumni House and then this last weekend both the Spitfire Rotisserie and The Catering Company were out in full force at the third annual Chocolate Affair. This was my first Chocolate Affair and it was absolutly incredible. The theme was 'kisses for the troops' and the whole tent was done in camoflague and pink, guests were able to kiss cards and write notes and messages and they will be mailed to soldiers in Iraq, its always fun to get Valentines even if it is a little late.
Valentines day was fun in the office my amazing partner in catering crime / office Valentine gave me my own 'perfect man'. He is a very small and stocky fella who when submerged in hot water grows up to four times his regular size. He has been very slow to grow though and he truly did not blossom until over the weekend. Apparently he can only thrive when I am out of the office which is totally the story of my life :)
Between slimy sponge men and nights of endless chocolate things have been pretty exciting! I wont promise to stay in better touch because everytime I say that then I just fail and feel all guilty and gross so instead of lies and deceit I will just do better. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment