Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Aniversary!!!!

Happy Anniversary to my amazing parents who are still madly in love after 27 years :) Thank you guys for deciding to man up and tie the knot and then pop out two super awesome babies in rapid succession. You rock. Love you guys so much and I am so grateful that I have parents who are blissfully happy and prove that in these crazy times true love really does overcome all obstacles. Enjoy the *Few* pictures of this epic wedding. If I had one request though ever it would be that you had invested in a photographer, I mean really. Thank you to Aunt Nancy for taking the time to scan her POLAROIDS (for goodness sake!) so that Jonny and I will have these memories to treasure.
Yummy, looks delicious now did you freeze the top tier or eat it for breakfast the next day? I think I know the answer to that question:)
The newlyweds so flippin cute!
Poor grandpa has a tree in his face, I think that photographer might have gotten into the schnapps a little early.
So beautiful, love the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment