Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

So i realize that once again I am a little late (just a day!) but I wanted to wish my daddy the best fathers day ever. I have the best dad who is brilliant and loving and has always been a super supportive, level headed constant in what is often my zany life. I feel very fortunate that I have such an amazing father and I have dug up some pics of some of our 'greatest moments' if you will. It makes me happy to look back and get all misty and nostalgic so enjoy my little jaunt down memory lane :)

I love you v.v. much daddy, Happy Fathers Day!

I have the best dad ever. Its a true story.

The people who made my dad so awesome :)

Great parents produce great parents, such is life :)

My heroes :)
He loves me even though I am a goober.

Cheers with the best mommy ever :)

Real whipping cream you say? Why the heck not!

Right before our uber posh spa date at the G nothing better than being comfy and fancy at the same time.

Bahahahaha, everyone can be their true selves around daddy :)

My favorite Bruce Springsteen date of all time :)

Awww... true love at the beach.

I could not do a post about my dad without featuring the new love of his life, the Shaggin Wagon!

Cuddling in big comfy beds is my absolute favorite thing to do.

Real men embrace cosmos!

Playing in the water, doing what he does best.

Fishing dates with grandpa, just like the good old days :)

Judging me for my luggage you would have thought he would have gotten the 'Erin can't pack for shit' memo. Apparently not so much.

Guinness is good for you, its true I say!

He is just so random and funny I love it!

The boat says it all. These guys are the epitome of hard rollers:)

The Greene clan out and about. We are cute kids.

On the beach with my dad, I can't think of anything better.

You really can't take him anywhere, shenanigans have been known to ensue.

Daddy in his natural habitat.
My dad actually is the king of the castle... its true.

Tough guys wear pink. I love my boys!

Hoping to absorb some of his brilliance at Trinity college.

Teehee grand babies are fun to play with when they are somebody elses right daddy? I just love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment