Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday daddy!!!!


Happy birthday today to my wonderful father Thomas Karl Greene!!!! This is what I miss most about not being at home is that I can't just drive over after work and wish dad a massively awesome birthday and go out to Angelo's and stick candles in the tiramisu and sing way loudly and embarrass him. But I shall fear not because I will be home in a matter of weeks and will be able to sing to him just as loudly as my little heart desires.

But for now poppa dear I wish you the truly best of birthdays, and when I return back to the 804 there shall be much cake and merry making I can assure you. I love you like crazy you are the best dad in the whole wide world and I hope that you have had an incredible day.

Cheers to the next half a century :)

No comments:

Post a Comment