Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quote of the day ~


I am on this big 'Absolutely Fabulous' kick lately. Probably because I am really missing my amazing girlfriends and our wild and crazy antics. Sigh. LIOMFB.

If you are unfamiliar with the hit BBC program I suggest you NetFlix it real quick. I fortunately had a library card and Bon Air Library was stocked full of AbFab VHS tapes. I think this is before they censored what minors could check out. Romance novels and Absolutely Fabulous never did a tween any harm right?

Anyways this is from one of my favorite episodes and I know that its out of context but this quote has had me giggling all day, enjoy :)

"Yea alright darling .... well listen to me were coming home now... didn't you get my note? Well alright that's fine, we'll come home now darling ..... yea, lets forget about education shall we sweetheart? D-Dio... bio... versity and everything like that sweetheart. We will just come home now and live in the domain of ignorance shall we and watch Teletubbly videos if that's what you want! Yea alright we'll see you in a minute... no I am not drunk! How could I be drunk? I'm at the bloody zoo!" (Eddie, Absolutely Fabulous)

No comments:

Post a Comment