Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloweenies!

Giving Bunny kisses to the pretty pretty princess!

Hanging out with Grover at our local watering hole

Having trickor treaters was the most fun thing about Halloween

The fair bunny princess Henrietta

Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara 2k9 edition

Hello all! I hope that you all had a fabulous Halloween. For the first time in weeks it stopped raining and was pretty and sunny and overall gorgeous for the weekend.

We welcomed trick or treaters for our first time as grown-ups in a house and we had really cute kids come to ask us for candy. My favorite are the ones who want to show you all the treats in their pumpkins. Absolutly adorable.

Henry was a very pretty pretty princess and Gus and I had fun being Rhett an Scarlett even though no one really knew who we were. There is a complete lack of knowledge of the classics these days I suppose. Oh well.

I am posting pictures on facebook and if you're not on it the link is here. Enjoy. Let me know what you think of our costumes and those of our friends and the random people I stalked and made pose with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment