Friday, November 20, 2009

Things to be Thankful for


I am not going to lie to you I am in a terrible awful mood but a very wise woman suggested that I look at pictures from last years Thanksgiving to get in a cheerful mood. Good call :)
I am completely and totally looking forward to this Thanksgiving. Once again it is going to be in Cleveland at the most incredible amazing Marcy's house. I am not going to care about dieting, or Southern Illinois or being such a loser.

I am going to focus on how awesome my family is and how great it is to be spending time with them. Heads up to my family who are sure to ask with the most sweet and sincere intentions how I like it here/am adjusting/ hows the job search going. I will go ahead and answer you right now so we can skip the painful formalities - it sucks out here/ I am not adjusting well/ and I am still unemployed.

Whew now with that out of the way lets look back at some happy moments from yesteryear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment