Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some pics are up :)


So now some of the pics are up. Hurray! I put them all on facebook so click here and enjoy :) I wish you all could have been here, now you know I don't live in a shack so come play soon!


My multiple chin picture gross. But Hermie looks great :)

Brownie bites, I made a ton of these covered in raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Delicious!


Our bar set up. Tons of sangria in a antique punch bowl and then of course the bar with all the mixers.


Gathering around to enjoy all of the yummy food!



Tons of food everywhere, on every surface :)



My high class dessert set up. Lovely.


Living room view.

3 comments:

  1. WOW...this looks amazing! You two are definitely the "IN Couple" in Murphysboro now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin this looks like a kickin party! wish i could have been there. Your house looks great=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. classy! nice :) I really liked the dessert table!! why don't you start your own catering company? hahaha attach it to the scrapbooking shop!

    ReplyDelete