Thursday, February 25, 2010

Memories, light the corners of my mind....

So in anticipation of my parents coming I am posting some of my pictures from former vacays with my super awesome, uber incredible familia. I hope you enjoy taking a trip down memory lane with me....

Nostalgia is such a cozy place to visit.

My Jonny Angel in the Guinnes Sky Bar looking out over a very wintery Dublinland.

Mumsy and Popsicle touring the Jameson distillery. I did not even tell mom to do bunny ears.


Gang signs at Blarney Castle. I love my parents oh so much.

Absolutly epic. My dad is a movie star :)


Enjoying our Christmas socks, the gift that keeps on giving....

My favorite boy

Smooches on the Penny Bridge in Dublin :)

The Cliffs of Moher.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHahhhhhhhhhhhh

Greek food in Canada land. My parents are so cute.

Teeheehee he looks very unamused....

Hanging out in the land of yarn, which eventually became a very lovely shawl, thanks Grandma!

Not the most interesting museum ever, but still fun. Look at mommy in her jorts :)


Probably explaining some intricate pouring process. I heart him so.

Stag parties singing Summer Lovin in Shannon... bananas.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I like the photo of me in jhorts but love the rest =))
    Thanks for sharing such fun memories.
    I miss you, sniff =(

    ReplyDelete