Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mumsy and Popsicle in 10 days!!!!

It is official, momma mia and pu-pop are officially coming to the 'Boro!!!!
Our first cross country guests ever are coming to visit over Spring Break and we already have so much fun stuff planned... antiquing in Cape Girardeau, gambling and visiting the Anhauser-Busch brewery in St. Louis, dinner with the Homeboys, tons of winery's, delicious food and of course tons of photo- ops :)

I cannot flippin wait!

Now all I have to do is tons of cleaning making sure that all is perfect for my parentals first visit. Hopefully they have started a trend and now all of you guys will start coming to visit....
eh? Maybe? One can always hope.

I will keep you updated on my preparations and excitement level which is currently off the charts. Its so lovely having amazing house guests to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks honey!
    We are SO excited too =)
    Don't work yourself to death just relax and pray for a touch of spring.
    I just reserved a cool place in St. Louie, not far from the brewery, Yeah!

    ReplyDelete