Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Guess whose back, back again....

Uh-oh no she didn't..... (*snap, snap*)
Soooooo I have decided to re-vamp my former "work" blog and turn it into an....

exclusive -
no holds barred-
all about me all the time-
blog.

Boo-ya. How is that for some crazy narcissism?

Its just that I have always found that during these big important times of transition in my life writing seems to become my therapy plus this will be the easiest way to keep my adoring fans (I love you mom and dad!*) updated with fun pictures,observations and such.

*A note to those who have received a link to this blog from either my mother or father and have no idea how to follow my random stream of conscience writing style....

I suggest that you go to Barnes and Noble and pick up a copy of William Faulkner's classic "The Sound and the Fury". After three chapters of that nonsense you will be eager to embrace my lack of grammar and rambling tangents. Or you might just really love it, start fancying yourself a Compson and begin running around a random corn fields screaming for Caddy....
I mean really its your call.

Since I am switching from the life of a former 'catering wench' to something new, different and as of now undetermined I figure my blog should change with the times also.

I can tell that you are all really excited:) As well you should be.....

1 comment:

  1. Faulkner has nothing on you.
    I find if I read your writing out loud, I hear your voice and instantly know where to place the punctuation.
    You have a knack, Ms. Greene =))
    Thanks for bringing back the Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete