Monday, August 24, 2009

Time is on our side... sorta

Recently I have been writing about being hopelessly bored and lonely but this weekend was wonderful and a massive break from the ordinary mostly because I got to spend so much of it with my incredible familia.

The Floridians stopped by and I got to meet some beautiful blonde boys who will some day wow the world with their incredible dance moves. I got to visit with the menage-a and enjoy a Project Runway moment but mostly because I got to hang out with the Richmond Greene's.

Home is the most incredible place, great food, really clean and comfy and full of love and free toothbrushes :) Absolutely wonderful. I have been itching to get on to the next step of my life but I realized this weekend that the transition period can be enjoyed to. I got to wake up and watch cartoons with my little brother, we got mommy a new phone so she can text, and I have slowly but surely begun to supplement my lost pearl collection... what could be better?

Now that I know there are alternatives to sitting in my shed on a Friday night with sugar free Jello and a copy of High School Musical 3 I am definitely going to start taking advantage of them.

I wonder what next weekend might bring :)

Oh p.s. note to self in the future do not take your parents to see a movie about a young woman who hates her job who becomes a famous blogger.... it does nothing to help your claims that you are not a real writer and blogging is just for fun. Nothing at all.

1 comment:

  1. Ahwwwww... thanks honey!
    We loved hanging out with you too=))

    ReplyDelete