Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Deja Vu

Hello loves, I have some tragic news.

My bunny Henry has nibbled through Gus Diggs computer cord, which made him most unhappy but also effectively ended all Internet activity from Elm St. until the new cord we have ordered comes in.

Henry can be a v. bad bunny sometimes.

Anyway this has forced me back into a situation eerily reminiscent of one several years back which involves using others Internet passwords and haunting an unfamiliar library hoping that your skin care regime is allowing you the proper camouflage to still pass as a college student.
*fingers crossed*

So far I have gone undetected. The reason I have been forced out of my home to go try to blend into a university setting is because this was the startofthebigjobsearch week which has so far just resulted in my sitting at a strange library almost in tears at how blatantly unqualified or overqualified I am for every job listing in Southern Illinois. It is probably not that bleak but I certainly feel that way right now.

Anyways I have to get out of here as I am becoming suspect among the legitimate students surrounding me. I just wanted to let you know that while I had every intention of being a better blogger my baby bunny has effectively ruined that plan with his insatiable curiosity and razor sharp teeth.

I will keep you posted about the job hunt. Send good thoughts my way, I really need them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment