Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flashbacks of Halloweens past : Legion Parties!

In honor of Halloween I am posting some flashback pictures of a few of the Halloween festivities from my "Glory Days". The most fun ones involved the American Legion where the Pi Kapp boys, normally not very fun threw a wonderful wild party every year. It truly was always the highlight of the fall. My senior year wifey and I went as U.S. Hotties and Gus was a member of Motley Crue, it was the first time I ever got to do his eye makeup. Yes you read that right, the first time :)

A typical Phi Mu group picture, everyone get together get together. Smiilllllllle. Wait there is another camera! I really loved those earrings that I was wearing wonder where those went....

Hannah and Jason, I think Hannah was Carmen Sandiego and I cannot lie I have no idea what Jason went as this year, perhaps something from the early 90's Seattle scene? Perhaps.

Wifey and I went as bunny's, yes cliche but it worked on our limited student budget. This was also the night someone tried to steal my ears and Mehreen laid down the wrath of God upon them. The true meaning of Ride or Die.

Probably my all time favorite costume was Poison Ivy. Its amazing what some green RIT dye a glue gun and some sequins can do. I am also surrounded by some pretty hot fairies. Ugh these parties were so fun!























Best. Costume. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment