Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Something wicked this way comes:)


Well I mean not really wicked per say....


I just realized that in the whole I don't have internet thing I did'nt tell you what Gus and I decided to be for Halloween! We went out last week and got our costumes and I am actually starting to get really excited about it.


We are going as Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler, keeping in the famous fictional couples throughout history theme. Maybe its because I miss the south, or because I am longing to run around saying things like "with God as my witness I will never run out of candy again".


Either way it is going to happen. The costume I got was on sale and is one of those that is kinda slutty (because it is short) but still cute and sort of tasteful. Plus whatever I get to wear a petticoat with it and I have wanted one of those forever. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment