Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog this!

So right now I have this song stuck in my head and it is funny and I want to sing it to you. Its based off of a crazy faux Irish band called Flogging Molly and the lyrics go....

"We will drink and drink and drink and drink and FIGHT!"

I have obviously modified it because that is drunken and violent but my song right now goes

" I will blog and blog and blog and blog and POST!"

I really do love blogging I am just sad that I don't get to do it more and then when I get the computer all to myself and get a chance to sit down and write I completely forget what I was going to tell you about. Boo! I need to start taking notes or something....

There is much going on in life right now, well sorta basically revolving around job (dis)satisfaction. I have been offered a job working for the Census bureau as an 'enumerator' which is one of those people that goes door to door to the places that did not send their census info back. I am not entirely sold on the idea but it is good money and it would be an adventure and I would not have to work at the Sports Blast anymore because I am essentially at a boiling point right now where my day to day at work is so miserable it is affecting all other aspects of my life.

So there is that.

Also we have a puppy who is wonderful. We are trying to eat healthy and avoid pollen and keep the house clean and get lots done. I am basically rambling aren't I? I am going to start taking notes for real. I promise I will be deeper next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment