Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The past few weeks in pics....

Gus setting up our Croquet tournament at Walkers Bluff right before he got decidedly rocked by moi :)
Celebrating Easter at Walkers Bluff playing croquet and pretending I was at the beach with the fam.
Anna Banana on her first trip out with us to a sunny dinner at a local bar outside of Jacob. She hearts road trips.
I love being able to eat outside it is fabulous.
Posing with crazy monster robot, gorilla things. For real
Me and Ms. Alex Del Monaco at her booth. Where I spent way too much time.
Me and the robot chicken guy. I heart Robot Chicken!
I spent my weekend sitting behind these girls and taking pictures of them. Makes you really hate life.
Celebrating spring with margaritas at Sergios!

1 comment:

  1. You are by far the best looking girl at that convention, and I would say that even if I wasn't your mother!

    ReplyDelete