Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am still alive. Promise

This time the reason I have been missing in action is entirely out of my control. Boyfriend is in crunch stages of prospecting his thesis and has completely monopolized any and all of my available computer time and being as though I work at the place where fun, joy and free time go to die I have not even had a chance to blog on the sly.

I really need my own laptop. Like really badly. I miss my celebrity blogs, my Facebook and my planning fantasy vacations. Now the routine has gotten even more monotonous because I am doing it all by myself with Herman squirreled away in the office or down in his basement on the computer that I never get to play on.

Whine whine... I know but right now as it turns into spring I have been hit with a fresh twinge of homesickness and I am nearly ready to pack up my little puppy and just go home. Like right now. This second. Anna is totally down.

Thats another thing I have not been on here in weeks but Anna is officially ours. We got her papers and everything and she has fit in so perfectly naturally that it is almost as if she was always here. Perfection. Also for those wondering about how the horror convention turned out I am never ever going to do anything like that ever again. It was the most awful, surreal and random experience of my life and unless I am making just a crap ton of money there is no way in hell that I will ever go back to one of those things ever. Seriously. I might just have to post some pictures to show you what I mean but I feel like that will just end legitimacy to the event which it does not deserve.

Sorry to be such a slacker. I guarantee that I am missing you all and every remnant of my formerly happy and blissful life very, very much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment