Thursday, November 18, 2010

Momma to the RESCUE!


I just got the BEST news in the whole wide world today. My super incredible and amazingly creative mother is going to fly out to the sticks to help me with the holiday hometour!

Hurrah!

Now I know it is going to be the best weekend ever. For those of you who think that I have been blessed with the gift of creative vision you have no idea, because everything I do is just a watered down version of what my super crafty mother pioneered. She is the consummate hostess, everything is always beautiful decorated, elegant, delicious and most importantly sparkling clean. She never met a decorative cheese spreader she did not like and the woman's collection of clever cocktail napkins is starting to overflow out of her massive and well stocked dining room buffet.

She was the original Martha Stewart back when Martha was making potholders out of popsicle sticks. With her by my side I am sure to have the most gloriously glowing and lovely home on the entire tour.

Our creativity combined we will be unstoppable, look out So. Ill because shit just got real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment