Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So thankful!


What a truly thankful Thanksgiving it was indeed!

Thank you to Marcella T. and the Cassidy clan who made is such a wonderful vacay. Also thank you to Herman for somehow managing to drive my anxious butt through 8 hours of pouring rain and gale force winds to make sure that I got to Cleveland safely. This year was truly miraculous in that both Aunt Barb and Uncle Pat were able to come and wonders of all wonders Jonny made it too! It was like something out of a movie where somehow through a crazy twist of unanticipated fate everyone needs to make it to where they need to be and they live happily ever after :)

We brought our Wii with us this year so there was much competitive playtime and I also discovered out of complete left field that I am rather good at bocce, who knew? Thanks to mom and dad for purchasing and serving such a delicious meal.

Truly these Thanksgivings just keep getting better and better and I am very blessed indeed that I am never at a loss to come up with all the things, people and places that I am super thankful for.


Aunt Barb and Cousin Catharine united again!

Pints at the Great Lakes, their favorite place to be!

Cutting up some super delicious pie!

Getting competitive with some Wii games, who knew if I was so good at bocce?

So glad to see Jonny again! love my brojo

My boys :)

The girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment