Thursday, January 24, 2013

Welcome to 2013!

Going to the chapel and were gonna get married.....
      Hello all of my devoted followers whom I have neglected for OVER A YEAR. Yikes, why do I suck so bad? Fair question. Since my life is in the process of changing like crazy in the next few months I am honestly going to try to make an effort to be better about updating. A year is just wrong. So wrong.

     But in that year lots of thing have happened like, um I don't know I GOT MARRIED. What the what man. It was an amazing event which most of you lovely readers attended and hopefully enjoyed. I love being married. It's awesome. I love the idea of security and forever and I found a legit amazing man to spend it with, bam. We are excited about going to Costa Rica in a few weeks for Valentines, at the end of February we find out where Gus matched for internship and where we will be moving to this summer, and at some point I will go to Dollywood in a blonde wig. It's important to have goals.


    Anyways as an attempt at reconciliation I am posting a link to a Shutterfly account where I am uploaded literally every photo the dynamic Lusk duo shot at our wedding. Some are gorgeous, some are crazy, some are unflattering, some are timeless but we love them all. I hope you enjoy the shots as much as we did. Feel free to share, post, print, we own the copyrights to the pics so you are all good. I really do love you all and am excited about starting this next chapter, enjoy! 








All because two people fell in love....

My best man and my maids of awesome!

We did it, riding off into the sunset :)

My gorgeous family.

Evening gowns on the beach, a dream come true.

Never going to let you go.

Stolen kisses on the pier.

My amazing wedding pecan pie made by mumsy and popsicle with the awesome topper made by my Aunt Nancy.



My Trinity family.  
About to cut our "cake".
  
The matriarch and patriarch of the fabulous Greene family.

Dancing the night away with Bogey.

Jonny's man of honor speech.

Smooching on the Pier.

Smooching under the Pier.

Playing in the sea.

So much fun foam!

This happened.

Sunset on the sound.

muah.

Sunset love.

Ugh, such an amazing week cannot wait to be back by the sea!
   



No comments:

Post a Comment