Tuesday, March 16, 2010

and now for something completely different ....


Since tomorrow is going to be crazy boring and nothing like the wild and festive St. Patrick's day of my youth I am taking this chance to make myself feel a little bit more like a rockstar by showing you the new website that the company I work for did for their limo company. Gus and I were asked to be models and hilarity ensued......
hit up the photo gallery, that is where the magic happened, sorta.

I hope that you enjoy the awkwardness :)

www.broadwaylimoservice.com

2 comments:

  1. Such Rock Stars!
    Love the pic's...thanks for sharing ;)
    Happy St. Patty's Day.
    Love you madly,

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you are famous now! Just what you've always wanted...to be famous in a limo print ad. Great job on the site though!

    ReplyDelete