Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who knew?


So as my life is prone to do things have taken a turn for the random and unexpected. The general manager at my (also super random) job has asked me to accompany his wife who is a professional model to a horror film convention in Indianapolis this weekend. It is called "Horror Hounds" and features horror movie stars and writers and monsters and such.

You can stalk it online here to see what I am talking about....
http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/201003/default.shtml


Alex is one of those 'glamour' models with the huge hair and huge boobs, but she is actually brilliant she graduated top of her class from nursing school, she reads Stephen Hawkins for fun and the most random of all she is an angler, and wants me to go fishing with her.


I wonder how she will feel about my Disney princess fishing pole. Hmmm.


Anyways so she and I leave bright and early tomorrow and we will be treated like V.I.P's all weekend. They pay her to make the appearance put her up in a hotel room and pay for all the gas, food and fun. This weekend is kind of my trial run and if I make a great assistant/friend then I could be going with her on more trips in the future which is awesome because not only do I get to finally have a girlfriend out her (albeit one who models in Maxim, holy insecurity complex Batman!) but I will get to travel too which is what I love to do the most.


I am going in to this not really knowing what to expect but I am excited because it is something so completely out of the usual. I do know one thing I am totally getting my picture taken with Elvira. I will keep you posted on my adventures :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!
    Have a blast but be careful in the big city =)

    ReplyDelete