Monday, March 15, 2010

Picture Perfect!

Mumsy took this one of Henry is one of our super awesome Easter Baskets! In my personal and humble opinion the Cadbury bunny has got nothing on her :)

Sipping wine at the Cup and Cork on Main St. Cape Girardeau. We had gotten coffee there earlier so we covered all of our bases.

Our dd Daddy was double fisting with coffee and wine. He is such a rebel!

Here we are at Mrs. Paula's antique shop in Cape she always has the prettiest things and Mom and I cleaned up on some of her super beautiful jewelry. Plus she is really sweet and I heart her.

The sign says it all.... is it just me or does this look alot like our Blarney Castle picture?

The other side of the mighty Mississippi!

Soooo this is a funny story. After much champagne my homeboys suggested we stop by historic Kaskaskia on our way home from St. Louis. Which sounded wonderful but little did we know that it was an actual cursed ghost town with a population of about 9 people and loads of documented spooks. Needless to say us driving into the dark dirt road abyss was rather terrifying. But we finally made it to the 'historic' portion of this trip and we got this picture to prove that we made the journey.
Eating famous concretes at the world famous Ted Drewe's in St. Louis, it really is delicious.

Being nerds at the Museum of Westward Expansion which is conveniently located under the St. Louis arch. I love Dad's face.

Under the arch. Wooohooo. It was really windy. Can you tell?

Mom making goofy faces with Guy our awesome witer at Mama Campini's a delicious Italian restaurant in the Lou's historic 'Hill' district. You must try the toasted ravioli. Fabuloso!


Guessing how many little pastas are in the bowl. If we guess the right number we get dinner for two! Mom and Dad will just have to come back for that one :)

A bonafide 'photo op' at the Anhauser-Busch brewing company. We are so cute.

All they need now is a team of decked out Clydesdales!

There is debate over whether Henry is blissfully happy or awfully hateful in this pic. I guess you will just have to decide for yourself.

Being the cutest little domestic ladies in the whole mid-west. I wish she lived closer :(

The Homeboys enjoying our delicious cocktail party spread. I myself enjoyed it a wee bit too much but hey that is what vacays are for!

We put out quite a spread :)
Boys drinking wine without me. Since I had to work Gus and Mom and Dad just gallivanted around town. Blue Sky Winery was just one of their fun stops.
Through the cut-out a view of us celebrating the happy and safe arrival of my incredible parents!

Welcome to So. Ill. Gus is going to fuss at me for posting this but I love this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment