Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary?

So tomorrow marks a year since I have lived out here in the Wild Wild West.
Wow. Isn't that crazy? I cannot believe that I have survived a whole year! (therebythegraceofgod)

I should probably be reflecting on what I have learned, how I have grown etc, etc. I have learned and grown alot. I have a much stronger relationship with my Herman, and I am more confident and self reliant but.... I would by no stretch of the imagination say that I was blissfully happy here or that I was completely satisfied with myself.
Thats the point though right to keep growing. Always.

A whole freaking year. That is madness. Thanks for sticking with me guys. Tomorrow I am going to go to my pizza place and drink beer and eat yummy pizza and reminisce about driving halfway across the country in a U-Haul with my dad and my bunny full of optimisim and ready to start the next chapter. Once I awake from my cheese induced coma I will try to analyze what if any revelations I have had. There might be some good ones buried deep down in there, we shall see.
Cheers guys, to more introspective years to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe you have been away that long...sniff :(

    ReplyDelete