Monday, October 4, 2010

Show yourself!


So I have a confession to make. I have received so much flack about not updating my blog enough which completely takes me by surprise because I forget that I actually have followers. Which I do.

I have six followers.

Whom I love.

But now is the time for you in the shadows to come forward and proclaim your love for me and my rambling tales and zany pictures. All you have to do it click the 'follow' link under the title 'Airheads groupies'. That way I know you care. It will inspire me to be better for you.

Holy goodness gracious how corny. In all honesty I just want accolades and recognition :)

Follow me you know you want to.....


1 comment:

  1. I'm already a loyal follower...and flack giver! It always makes me smile to see a new post :)

    ReplyDelete