Monday, October 18, 2010

I LOVE FALL


Ugh! This is my favorite time of the year.... you know besides Christmas and Spring. Gus recently spent a week in Portland for a big super important conference leaving me stranded in So. Ill alone for an entire week. Blegh. It was rather rude. BUT when he returned we got to go out for a fabulous trip to the Beggs Family Pumpkin Patch right outside of Cape Girardeau.

It was the most incredible date day ever we had loads of fun pumpkin adventures, got to play outside, and then I was treated to Mrs. Paulas and the best Mexican in Missouri. *Sigh* if only all Sundays could be as wonderful, clearly the Cowboys were on a bye week ;)
Big wheel time, who knew grown ups could ride these too?

So it was kind of like a swing but this crazy messed up swing that I did not understand and almost fell off alot.


See what I mean? It was super hard!


Searching for the absolutely perfect pumpkin. I already found mine :)

Heart my pumpkin!

He keeps telling people he is 6 feet tall... the all knowing pumpkin says otherwise

The chair is so big, we look like little people!

Smooches to the giant pumpkin!

He's trapped!
Wandering around in the corn maze, this little escapade did not last for long as I am afraid of snakes and getting lost. I have seen the Shining I know how it ends.


He did not appreciate the all knowing grin of the pumpkin king

Pig races, oh my yes real pig races !

No comments:

Post a Comment