Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21st

Dontcha just love this pic. This is my oldest friend (literally like since kindergarten) and I on one of her birthday trips to DC. Why would I post such an embarrassing picture of myself for you all to see? Well its kind of as a tribute to an ohmyhowfarwehavecome moment.

See Dani blogs as well here - http://martinisandmakeup.blogspot.com/
and it is super great, and I am not just saying that because I love her madly which I do :)
She now lives in DC and has a fabulous and glamorous life that the rest of us aspire to but she is always willing to share her tips and tricks. Some of my happiest memories are of playing dress up with Dani and now we get to do it as grownups with checking accounts and cosmopolitans, fabulous!

Anyways you should check out her blog because it and she are awesome. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment