Monday, April 11, 2011

April 9th


In honor of this past Saturday I found this super great bumper sticker :) Needless to say it really makes me want to investigate Handlebars in Silverton, CO. Saturday was actually pretty low key for us this weekend though and involved much relaxing, however we did get a chance to go and listen to my new favorite music obsession - The Swamp Tigers.

I discovered them Friday at SIU's 'Spring Fling' cookout where I was handing out anti-smoking propaganda to people who really love smoking. Thankless work that is. Anyway this group was playing and I danced around like I was at a Honky Tonk for their entire hour long set. It was magical!

Now I am obsessed. I emailed them and asked them to play my birthday party. I don't think they will play for wine and sheer adoration but a girl can always try right?

No comments:

Post a Comment