Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Bogey! Take Two :)

Happy birthday mommy! Today we are celebrating my super amazing mothers birthday which yes happens to fall within the same week as my fathers which was always fun growing up. Mommy is quite the jet setting rockstar and got to travel last night in high style all around Richmond in the Shaggin Waggin checking out all the fun lights and hanging out with her cool kid crew. I am sure you had so much fun Mom and I wish that I could be there with you to play but I shall be home very soon and there will be many toasts and adventures. I love you very much and hope that you have a fabulous birthday and are celebrating the fact that you don't look a day over 37 :)

Baby Tiny Bogey Baby. So freaking cute!

Mom and Uncle Hugh in what I am sure was quite the fun portrait session :)

Beautiful MEG.

No comments:

Post a Comment