Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Look what followed me home....

Soooo this little bundle of joy showed up on my doorstep last night when I was heading out to pick up Herman from school. She was wandering around in the deserted street and had found her way up to our door step. Obviously she is adorable and I petted her and told her so and began to search around for an owner, or even another human being on the street. Finding neither I decided to just let her continue her roaming and got into the car however she decided that she was going to get in with me, and then not get out....

Instead of abandoning the poor pup she went for a ride to SIU with me where Gus was very happy to meet her. But we have no idea who she belongs to. She has no collar, no tags or identifying features. We have put up fliers and an add on Craigslist because I am sure she is being missed by a lovely family somewhere.

For the time being though she is bunking with us because the weather here is freezing, miserable and wet and inside with us she is at least dry and safe. Has anyone else ever been in the situation and if so what did you do? We are open for suggestions. She is absolutely crazy precious and cuddly and well behaved and sweet so I can't imagine she is not a beloved house dog but I am at a loss....wishful thinking that we will get this lovely girl home safely.


Little baby so and so. We don't know her name but she responds well to 'puppy'.

She is so flippin cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment