Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Bogey!


Soooo as you read above today is my totally amazing fathers birthday and I just want to give a huge happy birthday shout out to the most amazing dad in the whole entire world. It is absolutely killing me that I can't be there to celebrate with you guys in Richmond but freeze a tiny piece of carrot cake for me :)

Dad I am going to be honest and say that I have no idea how old you are today and besides you would probably not want me to put that on blast on the Internet anyways right? But I truly hope that this next year is incredible. You are the smartest, bestest most amazing dad ever and I love you oh so very much. Just picture me in the background singing all loud and off key just for you. Happy happy biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday! Muah




No comments:

Post a Comment