Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sooooo close!

Eeeek! I get to go home the day after tomorrow! I am so excited Christmas is going to be so wonderful but most importantly I GET TO GO HOME and be out of here thank God. I get to see the Bogeys and Jonny and the Greene clan and the menage-a and the Burg crew and all of my awesome friends. Eeek! The only fly in the ointment though is that Gus and I could not come to any compromise about dividing our Christmas time so he will be doing his thing and I will be doing mine. Oh well. You can't win them all all the time I suppose. But it tis no matter because I GET TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways in an homage to how awesome being home for Christmas is I am going to post some of my favorite holiday pics for your festive viewing pleasure. Enjoy!


Cutting down our Christmas tree, an annual family tradition where we all get together and play with saws in the forrest... huh.

The notorious penguin hat that when put upon ones head makes everything jolly and fun and wonderful. Seriously you should try it sometime. Its magical.
Who else do you know who would ride a kayak around his family room? No one thats who. Only daddy :)
Since crab legs were added to Christmas Eve dinner and we had no proper crab cracking tools we were forced to imrpovise. With tools from daddys workbench. Hence all the pliers :)
Pretending as if my nose is a succulent piece of crab meat... bahahaha

1 comment: