Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Friday Friends



Happy Friday bloggerians! That is not a word but I enjoyed typing it so lets just say we let me have this one. Remember how I said that Friday was going to be my week in review round up?

I am still going to go with that its just that it has been the lamest week EVER.

No seriously, I am not quite sure how I survived this one. I can't even really tell you a high or low light because it was that uneventful.

I am going to start including your 'license' plate of the week. A few of you might now know this but I collect (pictures of) license plates that I like. Normally they are on parked cars but the real prize is if you can get a great one when its on the road at a light or speeding away from you. Now there is a challenge. So that's why there is a picture of one. Just a heads up.

This afternoon I have my last ever Manor wedding unless someone decides to elope in the next three weeks. So I am putting a link to my favorite Manor wedding pictures here so you can look back at my illustrious career as a B&B wedding planner. *Sniff* Onwards and upwards as they say.

Alright on to the week -

Song of the Week: Zac Brown Bands "Toes" - This is a really great song to symbolize the end of summer and I have had it stuck in my head all week, I don't even speak Spanish :) I want to be best friends with these guys because they just seem like so much fun. Also, Marcy and my parents will embrace it for its 'Alcoholic Country' qualities. I think my favorite line of it is "not a worry in the world a PBR on the way" it reminds me of Bro Jo. Anyways download it and enjoy it I assure you it is infectious and wonderful.

Quote of the Week :

"I like red heads, their lips are like a drop of strawberry jam in a big fresh glass of milk "
Roger Sterling on Mad Men
(which is my latest television obsession I want to be Joan when I grow up except you know obviously not a secretary at a Manhattan ad agency in 1960... well I mean I want her clothes.)

Highlight of the week :
I reached the 'white level' on my FittLinx points this week it is the lowest level you can reach but I have never reached a 'level' on any fitness related thing in my life so it was pretty neat. Plus the screen had all these fireworks and looked very celebratory.

Low Light of the week:
The stupid Y being closed for three day for stupid routine maintenance and not being able to go to Zumba :(

Zumba Highlight of the week : see above low light :(

All in all I am very glad this week is over and now it is only one more week until Gus comes home to visit. Hurray!

I hope you all have a lovely Labor day weekend. Lots of cookouts and fun and such.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment