Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week in Review... ( just a little early)













Since I am going to be flying off into the wild blue yonder tomorrow I will be unable to give you the week highlights that I know you all look forward to so much :)

In honor of the passing of the late great Mr. Patrick Swayzee the license plate I have chosen is clearly a tribute to him. I can still remember mom renting Dirty Dancing from the Bon Air library on VHS and sitting down with Jon and I to watch it on a rainy afternoon... if only I knew then what I know now ;)

I think I am going to try to make it my goal this weekend to use the line "nobody puts baby in a corner" in context. I will let you know how that works out.

Alright on to the wrap up, its going to be very simple I promise.

Song of the Week : Before I tell you isn't it funny that my artist last week was Taylor Swift? I could not have even predicted all of that Kanye stuff blowing up but I am v. glad she won the VMA she is such a cutie. Anyways my song of the week this week is "Down the Road" by Kenny Chesney. Granted it is an old song but I found it on a mix I made forever ago and have started listening to it (over and over) again. It seemed especially symbolic after the big Greene mini-van road trip and all the grilling (and lack thereof) that transpired :)

Quote of the week: "All the little chicks with the crimson lips say.... "
Well you know the rest.

Highlight of the Week : Going to Cleveland

Lowlight of the Week : Gus leaving and not even being able to say goodbye properly because he ran off, and packing for Cleveland.

Zumba Highlight of the Week:
I shall not be going to Zumba this week because I have an early flight to catch and must get to Richmond to rest up, I bet they will continue to dance without me though :(

Thats all I got and now you know. I will update you about all the Cleveland adventures when I return :)
Ciao loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment