Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Big 20 !

My 20th birthday was truly effortless, simple and wonderful. My parents took my favorite elements, dinner at home, friends and cake and combined them all together. We had a great meal followed by conversations in the back yard by the outside fireplace. This is before booze and wild antics invade these kind of festivities and everyone was clean cut, young and beautiful. Do I seem a tad nostalgic? These were really such simple times. Plus I really love my birthday dress from this year.... so Marilyn no?
Instead of champagne or white wine there was a big old bottle of diet coke chillin in cooler.
Getting ready to enjoy the fruits of their labor
Everyone gathered together enjoying their meal :)
Good times with fun friends.
Jonny always has loved fire. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment