Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Blog Addiction


So this guy is my new favorite blog.....

My Ex Wife's Wedding Dress


It has been all over the news everywhere but since the news makes me sad I missed it and found it on a random search. He is working through how he feels about his divorce by finding different ways to use his ex-wife's dress. It is funny and thought provoking and heart wrenching honest. I kind of want to take him out for a beer and give him a hug. Plus it is interesting to see the way that blogging is becoming a viable option to bring people together to vent and work through problems.

Of course not everyone is going to agree with what he is doing and as a dress lover some of his scenarios make me cringe a little (even though that is a crazy ugly dress, yikes) but it is interesting how many people around the world can identify with this mans mission. I hope that in doing this he is getting some closure and I am sure that he is giving some comfort to others out there going through or suffering from the effects of a divorce.

Just goes to show you, blogging freaking rocks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment