Monday, May 10, 2010

In honor of Mummy Dearest :)

A day late and a buck short but I wanted to take some time to honor how truly amazing and awesome and wonderful my mom is. She is crazy and full of love and spirit and sometimes more than just a little madness, and she is the best and I am grateful for her and my fabulous upbringing everyday. Seriously. Everday so enjoy my pictorial tribute to my mater, because she is really hot and pictures of her are fun. Trust me, you'll see :)

All eyes on them in the center of the ring just like a circus. Smooches for the cutest ginger on earth :)

Cheers, mom taught Gus all about the beauty of a Jack Daniels and ginger ale.... a lesson which time and time again he has aced.

The original rebel crew going back as far as elementary school.... get them together and you are asking for craziness/hilarity to ensue.

OMG WE LOVE KELLY AND REBA!!!!

I wish that I could say that this was part of an impromptu musical sing along but I would be lying to you. and I don't like to be called a lier.

Aaaargh, surrender the booty!

Someday I will learn to keep my mouth shut, maybe. I am not going to make any promises.

Trying on J. Crew wedding dresses because playing dress up is fun. Try it you'll see.

My friend Caitlin said we look like the Berenstein bears in this picture. I tend to agree.

Winner of the most beautiful mom alive pageant. Cue smarmy theme song in three, two, one.

We finally tried the Blue Crab on our last Outer Banks hurrah and we were all glad that we did because where else are you going to meet a puppy named Budweiser?

Just like a scene out of Baywatch. Sorta :)

Great friends and good times at the Boat House our favorite place to be!

Were not much into health food we are into champagne!

Mumsy and popsicle always made a point to attend my awards thingys I think this one was for Student Government which is why I am dressed like such a hoochie. Nothing says student senator like a backless evening gown. Sigh.

Mother knows best, knucka knucka.

Evening when it was freezing and rainy outside my mom always made sure that we had a holiday.
So this one time we saw this guy dressed like a slurpee at 7-11 so we pulled over and had our picture taken with him and now we have this priceless picture to remember the randomness by.

Ladies in our Easter finest. I think mom should embrace hats, she vehmenently disagrees.

Watching the world go by in much the same way they approach life.

Bestest friends forever.
My funny Valentine :)

They like it when I bring them cake, just look at dads face :)

Party at our place, mother dearest is a consumate hostess, just check out those ham biscuits!

No words. I mean really.

She works hard to keep her grandbunny in the hottest styles

1 comment: