Thursday, May 13, 2010

My 23rd Year

I had to edit this picture all crazy an artistically because that is truly what my 23rd year was all about. I was fresh off the boat (plane) returned from Ireland and all I wanted to do was spend as much time as humanly possible with my family and friends. My parents took me to a delicious dinner at Angelos and then Jonny threw me a small dance party at his flat in downtown Richmond which of course turned into debauchery and the whole day was exactly what I had been craving when I was living on the Emerald Isle. Fun, friends, family, dancing.... these are the things that bring me joy :)
Presents at Angelos, don't worry nothing too scandalous if I can remember correctly it was perfumes.
Great girlfriends came out to celebrate with me.
Jonny throws good shindigs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment