Thursday, May 13, 2010

My 25th Year

25 was a tricky birthday for me because while I was trying to have a quarter life crisis my brother was achieving his dreams and graduating from art school. So I actually had like a two week birthday celebration. My big huge massive present though was mom taking me to NYC to see WICKED!!!! The best musical of all time ever. We had a blast in the big apple, shopping and eating and of course playing dress up. Gus also threw me a surprise birthday party at my local Williamsburg Mexican restaurant Pancho Villa where they made my chocolate covered strawberries and everyone got to wear sombreros which was fab. Plus on my actual birthday all my family came into town and Marcy took us out to a fabulous lunch with lots of Margaritas making 25 a super fun birthday year!
Were at Wicked!
Sombreros for all at Pancho!
Frolicking around Time Square on a WICKED high :)
Family linner complete with sombreros!
Cheers to birthdays and graduations!
Same outfit, different party :)
I am almost 35 pounds thinner since this was taken so please do not judge my size... it was a super incredible trip though!
Reading all about the New York trip that my mother has painstakingly planned out for me.... which was the trip of a lifetime that I will never forget, thanks parentals!

No comments:

Post a Comment